Are you using Pinterest for your business social media strategies?
Pinterest, the famous broadcasting social network, with more than 70 million active users has a great potential for businesses not only because of its visual impact but because its a very useful tool for marketing and sharing images. When it comes to sharing your business content there are many ways to use Pinterest because an image will always say more than plain text and this image social network makes it possible to uncover our originality in order to market and impact with new creations without having to pay for adwords or any other PPC campaigns.
On this post we will write about 5 ways to use Pinterest for your business marketing strategies:
1) SEO: Try to always use your business keywords in your images. A striking image can be “repinned” and if it’s linked to your business website or blog it will generate traffic apart from creating many more backlinks to your site. The benefit to have social media networks back linking to our website is that you can get your website indexed much faster by search engines improving your web positioning (SERPS).
(2) Get to know your followers: Your followers show their tastes and preferences in each of your pins, allowing us to direct our company’s image and our branding strategies. Globally, the site is most popular with women. In 2012, it was reported that 83% of the global users were women 80% of users are women and 50% have children.
(3) Pinterest allows Viral content: Yes, if you get an image good enough to get a couple hundreds of repins within minutes it can go viral and viral means driving all your niche’s web traffic to your business website, beating up your competition.
(4) Drive traffic to your business website: “Beth Hayden, author of Pinfluence, revealed that Pinterest drives more referral traffic than LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube combined while Mashable says that Pinterest Drives More Traffic to Blogs Than Twitter [STUDY].
5) Online sales: Have an online sales business? Use Pinterest for the benefit of your business uploading all your catalog’s products into your different boards. Pinterest allows you to show your entire catalog of products in an organized and attractive way.
Regardless of the goals you decide to use Pinterest for, there’s one overall principle that should guide your social media marketing in all social media networks: the content you deliver should entirely benefit your current and potential customers.