Wondering on how to get more Instagram followers?
If you’re an enthusiast photographer we’re pretty sure you must be one of the millions delighted with Instagram, the hottest online photo-sharing social media network, which already counts with more than 150 million users, and enables its users to take pictures and videos, apply digital filters to them, and share them on a variety of social networking services. In this post we’ll be writing on how to get more Instagram followers fast and quick for your personal or business Instagram account.
- Upload your best pictures: We know you may have thousands of pictures to share but try uploading your best images and avoid uploading them all at once. This could possibly be the most obvious advice we can give, but its really important to be consistent offering your audience beautiful and fun images. Here’s a good tutorial from SocialMediaExaminer to learn how to enhance your photos on Instagram.
- Pay attention to Popular page of Instagram: By visiting the Popular page of Instagram you’ll learn more about what images are the most catchy; If you notice, all these front page images will normally be of a beautiful dawn, a nice landscape, an attractive girl and you won’t miss the lovely cat. Now you have the secret formula try to start following those users that post your favorite images and start commenting on other people’s images and you’ll see how your followers will increase.
- Use popular hashtags: For some reason there are still lots of Instagram users that tend to forget the use of hashtags completely, as if they had just been invented for Twitter. However, hashtags are used a lot in Instagram to add our images in categories… !use them!
- Follow other users: You’ll be amazed on how many followers you can get on Instagram by just following other people. Another trick is to follow the profiles of the most famous artists. Look up for the personal accounts of your most famous artist and comment on their pictures, as this will also bring you more Instagram followers also.
- Visit your Instagram profile and configure your account so that you can share your Instagram’s images in all major social networks.
- GeoTag your images: Whenever possible try to Geo Tag your images. This way your followers may see where the photograph was taken, waking up their interest on wanting to know where your next images are going to be taken. Here’s a great article to learn how to GeoTag an image on Instagram.
- Make your account public: Although it may seem obvious, don’t forget to create a fully public profile. Private accounts tend to be associated with people who only want to share their pictures with friends and family and it is very difficult to get more followers outside of that environment.
- Create an interesting bio. Why would you want to join a social media network and decide to leave your Bio on blank? This is one of the first things potential followers will see about you. Explain who you are and what you do. Also, be sure to include a city name.
Finally, don’t worry too much about the numbers. If you follow the tips we have given above, the numbers will take care of themselves. Like most things in life, slow and steady wins the race.
Are you using Pinterest for your business social media strategies?
Pinterest, the famous broadcasting social network, with more than 70 million active users has a great potential for businesses not only because of its visual impact but because its a very useful tool for marketing and sharing images. When it comes to sharing your business content there are many ways to use Pinterest because an image will always say more than plain text and this image social network makes it possible to uncover our originality in order to market and impact with new creations without having to pay for adwords or any other PPC campaigns.
Each social network has different characteristics, and Pinterest is all about visual content. Pinterest is focused on sharing images, photographs, illustrations, infographics, and videos.
On this post we will write about 5 ways to use Pinterest for your business marketing strategies:
1) SEO: Try to always use your business keywords in your images. A striking image can be “repinned” and if it’s linked to your business website or blog it will generate traffic apart from creating many more backlinks to your site. The benefit to have social media networks back linking to our website is that you can get your website indexed much faster by search engines improving your web positioning (SERPS).
(2) Get to know your followers: Your followers show their tastes and preferences in each of your pins, allowing us to direct our company’s image and our branding strategies. Globally, the site is most popular with women. In 2012, it was reported that 83% of the global users were women 80% of users are women and 50% have children.
(3) Pinterest allows Viral content: Yes, if you get an image good enough to get a couple hundreds of repins within minutes it can go viral and viral means driving all your niche’s web traffic to your business website, beating up your competition.
(4) Drive traffic to your business website: “Beth Hayden, author of Pinfluence, revealed that Pinterest drives more referral traffic than LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube combined while Mashable says that Pinterest Drives More Traffic to Blogs Than Twitter [STUDY].
5) Online sales: Have an online sales business? Use Pinterest for the benefit of your business uploading all your catalog’s products into your different boards. Pinterest allows you to show your entire catalog of products in an organized and attractive way.
Regardless of the goals you decide to use Pinterest for, there’s one overall principle that should guide your social media marketing in all social media networks: the content you deliver should entirely benefit your current and potential customers.
Are you working hard to grow your Twitter followers?
Would you like more people to see your business Twitter updates “tweets”? If you have a small business, it may take you time to build a big network of followers on Twitter and it can even be frustrating. Surely you’ll wonder how other companies grow their followers quickly and how you can possibly replicate their success.
In this article we’ll be writing about five ways to improve the visibility of your Twitter profile and your “Tweets” on Twitter.
Understand how Twitter works
Before you begin using Twitter, be sure that you understand the majority of its basics, you can increase your audience simply be taking into account the following tips:
- Avoid using more than three #hashtags on your tweets. Creating a tweet with lots of hashtags can make your content look spammy and the scope of your tweet will automatically be reduced!
- Provide the best content you have! Listen to your followers and the people you follow by reading their tweets. Share important and good information to your followers without promoting yourself, and your followers will see you as an expert recommending your profile to other people as an important authority.
Post your Twitter @username wherever you can
Use your other social networks to tell people that you have a Twitter account. Add your Twitter @username to your Facebook profile, Google, LinkedIn and any other social networks you use.
Make sure you have the “Share Buttons” installed inn your website or blog, so it’ll be very easy for your readers to see and share your information. You can use Social Network plugins which are easy to install and configure, so you ll be expanding the scope of your publications. This simple configuration makes Twitter expose your tweet in front of hundreds of users.
Interact with others
Whether you are online or not, a good contact network is a proven method to extend your reach. If you’ve never started a network of contacts on Twitter, now is the time.
If you are constantly reading on Twitter, you must be in the ability to know who are the influential people in your niche, it’s those people with whom you want to establish a relationship. Remember that influential people don’t necessarily have to be national or international, they can be important people in your local environment as well.
Try initiating a conversation with a small group of influential people and add so much value as you can to that conversation. The most interested in that conversation shall be you and it is very likely for them to respond or disseminate your message.
Identify your allies in the virtual community
If you think you’re alone trying to build a large audience on Twitter, think again! There are several dozen virtual communities of people who likes to build contact networks.
These communities are generally in contact with influential people, so it will always be easy to find people with your same interest. Joining these communities can also make your task of finding valuable content to share with your friends much easier. The majority of virtual communities are free and won’t charge you a dime to receive you with open arms.
Here’s a list of a couple of random virtual communities where you can join and increase your reach in Twitter.
Once you start joining these communities you’ll soon notice that many marketers have a strong presence in several of these virtual communities. Connecting to the same communities will allow you to connect with influential people growing your audience on a even larger scale.
Promote your events
Your events are always an opportunity to generate more traffic, make your brand more visible and gain leadership. Take advantage by creating top-notch events, offering good products or services (depending on your business), that will require a response from your followers using a #hashtag on Twitter or by mentioning your account.
A hashtag is easy to follow and assures you that you’re not losing any part of the conversation. Requiring users to mention your @username ensures that your entire audience can view your conversation and remember that the reciprocity is very important so make sure you answer all your followers concerns making use of your hashtag.
When you’re ready to start promoting your events or products, begin by posting a question to all your followers in all your social networks. Start with the network that you have a much bigger audience and fidelity, after shares in your other networks. Obviously, begins by Twitter or Facebook!
If you’re starting a new Twitter business account or if you’re already working hard to grow your Twitter followers fast and safe and develop a large network of contacts make sure you have very clear the basic principles of Twitter, after that make contact with influential people in your environment, give your followers the best information in your niche and join relevant virtual communities.